Zucchini Pancakes w/Basil Yogurt
- 1package ORGRAN Buckwheat Pancake Mix
- 150 grams
grated green zucchini
mint leaves, chopped
- 1green onion, thinly sliced
- sea salt
- 1tablespoon butter or olive oil for frying
- 1cup plain / natural yogurt of choice (greek, natural coconut etc)
- 10 grams
fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- freshly ground pepper
- 1tablespoon Optional: maple syrup
cherry tomatoes, sliced in half or quarters.
- Make the Basil Yogurt Sauce by combining all the ingredients. Set aside and make the pancakes.
- Prepare pancakes as suggested by packet instructions and add the zucchini, mint, onion and sea salt to the batter.
- Heat a pan with olive oil or butter and pour about ⅓ cup into the pan. When bubbles appear and the bottom has lightly brown, turn over and cook the other side. Repeat with remaining batter. Keep the pancakes warm by covering them with foil.
- Serve pancakes warm with basil yogurt, cherry tomatoes and a good seasoning of sea salt and pepper. Enjoy.