1packageORGRAN Super Food Kale, Quinoa & Brown Rice Penne Pasta
1bunch broccolini, wash and cut into strips
250 gramsfresh peas (snap off stem end and pop open)
2tbs extra virgin olive oil
sea salt and pepper
handful of basil leaves
1tbs mild miso paste
4tbs lemon juice (from the same lemon used for its zest)
1/4cupextra virgin olive oil
1/3cupsalad sprouts of choice
zest of 1 lemon
1. Bring to boil a saucepan of salted water and add ORGRAN Super Food Kale, Quinoa & Brown Rice Penne pasta. Whilst the pasta is cooking, prepare the miso sauce and vegetables.
2. Combine all miso sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk till smooth. Set aside.
3. Pasta should be boiled and ready. Make sure you have reserved 1/2 cup of pasta water.
4. In a frying pan add the olive oil, broccolini and peas. Season with sea salt and pepper. Fry on high heat for 2-3 minutes stirring occasionally until they begin to brown. Have pasta ready and add to pan with vegetables along with the miso sauce and 1/2 cup of pasta water.
5. Allow the pasta to absorb the sauce for 1-2 minutes or until you see the miso sauce begin to thicken.
6. Turn off heat and pour pasta into a large serving bowl.
7. Sprinkle and serve with the sunflower seeds, sprouts, lemon zest, freshly ground pepper and basil leaves.