Lemon, Chilli and Garlic Pasta
• 1 package ORGRAN Buckwheat Spirals Pasta
• 6 tablespoons olive oil
• 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
• 1 red chilli, thinly sliced (optional to add more)
• 3 tablespoons zest of lemon
• juice of 1 lemon
• 1 teaspoon dried thyme
• 50 grams fresh rocket leaves
• 2 tablespoons yeast flakes (or vegan parmesan or parmesan cheese)
• salt & pepper, to taste
• bunch rocket leaves
• Cook pasta according to packet instruction. Add 1 tsp salt to boiling water when cooking. Drain and set aside.
• In a wide base pot heat the oil and add the garlic, chilli and lemon zest. Sauté for 1 min then add the lemon juice, thyme, pepper and pasta. Stir gently to coat the pasta well.
• Pour into large serving plate and top with rocket leaves, yeast flakes / parmesan and an added drizzle of olive oil if needed. (Optional to toss rocket through the pasta or leave it on top).
• Serve immediately.